The smartest transfer you can also make is to buy a high quality racket case for your racket. It will lengthen the lifetime of the rubber and defend your paddle when not in use. We have a big collection of paddle-shaped or rectangular sizes each in material or exhausting instances for one or two paddles from the main manufacturers.
Many have room for further balls or equipment.
- View Our Entire Case Section
- Paddle Palace Paddle-Shaped Case (Staff Favorites)
- Tibhar Carbon Square Rectangular Case
- Nittaku Porose Hard Case
- STIGA Deluxe Aluminum Case
- andro Lumen Double Rectangular Case
- DHS Hao Rectangular
- DONIC Invert Double Rectangular Case
- Tibhar Metro Double Rectangular Case
- Juic Paddle-Shaped Hard Case
- STIGA Image Paddle Shaped Case
- DHS Multifunctional Double Rectangular Case
- STIGA League Single Rectangular Case
- Tibhar Spider Single Case
- STIGA League Double Maxi Case
- STIGA Ball Pocket – three Balls
- Nittaku Peanut – 2 Balls
- Nittaku Mini Shoe Ball Case / Keychain – 1 Ball
The submit Choosing the Best Case for Your Racket appeared first on Paddle Palace.