Can you give a while to help PING! Blackpool as a PING! volunteer?
PING! is coming again to Blackpool this summer season! with 29 desk tennis tables positioned in all kinds of areas all through the city.
We are in search of volunteer PING! Makers who can help in a wide range of roles for just a few weeks throughout the competition, which runs from 31st July till 31 Sept.
PING! Blackpool want to invite you to attend a volunteer night on Thursday seventh June at Blackpool Sports Centre, West Park Drive, Blackpool FY3 9HQ 6:30pm to eight:30pm, so we may give you additional details about the competition, and allow you to know how one can become involved.
We are in search of volunteers who can help in all kinds of roles and assist promote desk tennis throughout the city. No earlier expertise or particular desk tennis information is required.
Example roles embody:
- Minding some outside tables close to to you within the city, making certain bats and balls can be found to make use of.
- Liaising with a neighborhood desk minder, who takes care of the desk and bats and balls.
- Volunteering in our city centre Ping! Pong Parlour.
- Helping to advertise desk areas all through the city.
- Promoting play on alternatives, organisations and golf equipment the place folks can play.
- Helping to provide some fundamental ideas and recommendation to these collaborating.
- Giving us some suggestions on how standard the tables are.
- Attending occasions with the PING! Blackpool crew.
Volunteers will obtain: coaching, tools to put with the tables, a PING Blackpool T shirt, and be stored updated on how they will help the competition. Please be aware that volunteers have to be over the age of 18. Help Needed – Ping! Blackpool Poster
To register your attendance please e mail both of the next contacts by 1st June:
- Shelly Woods, PING! Blackpool Activator
e mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Follow all of the Ping! Blackpool exercise on:
- Facebook: www.fb.com/blackpoolttc
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/BlackpoolTT